17 Gimbert Road, Soham, CB7 5FD
07521 557817


Local Accountant and Bookkeeper


If you are a sole trader, receive incomeĀ  in addition to a salary, or are a business owner receiving income from your company, we can help in a number of ways.

Services we can offer include:

  • Property income tax calculations
  • Calculating your tax liability
  • Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return (SA100) on your behalf
  • Acting as your agent in dealing with HMRC

By helping you to calculate your tax liabilities and the allowances you are entitled to, we could help you to find significant savings.

You need to register for self-assessment with HMRC, and submit an annual tax return if you receive any untaxed income, such as:

  • company dividends
  • interest from savings and investments
  • property rental
  • profits from selling shares, a second home or other assets
  • foreign income

Please do get in touch if you have any questions.


1_Badge_Online_large xero-bronze-partner-badge-JPEG LA_AAT_green_online_logo