Individuals and Sole Traders Accountancy Services
There are a number of accountancy services that I can offer to individuals and sole traders, depending on your exact circumstances.
If you are an individual in the Soham area receiving income in addition to your salary, a sole trader, or a business owner receiving income from your company, I can help in several ways.
Services I can offer include:
- Calculating your tax liability
- Property income tax calculations
- Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return (SA100) on your behalf
- Acting as your agent in dealing with HMRC
By helping you to calculate your tax liabilities and the allowances you are entitled to, I could help you find significant savings.
If you have not already done so you need to register for self-assessment with HMRC, and submit an annual tax return if you receive any untaxed income, such as:
- Company dividends
- Interest from savings and investments
- Property rental
- Profits from selling shares, a second home, or other assets
- Foreign income
- Trading as a sole trader
To register for a self-assessment with HMRC, visit their website to find out more.
Some local areas that I cover are:
Please contact if you have any questions about the accountancy services I offer to individuals and sole traders.