Xero Cloud Accounting in Soham & Ely

Individuals and Sole Traders


If you are an individual receiving income in addition to your salary, a sole trader, or a business owner receiving income from your company, I can help in several ways.


Services I can offer include:

  • Calculating your tax liability
  • Property income tax calculations
  • Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return (SA100) on your behalf
  • Acting as your agent in dealing with HMRC


By helping you to calculate your tax liabilities and the allowances you are entitled to, I could help you find significant savings.


If you have not already done so you need to register for self-assessment with HMRC, and submit an annual tax return if you receive any untaxed income, such as:


  • Company dividends
  • Interest from savings and investments
  • Property rental
  • Profits from selling shares, a second home, or other assets
  • Foreign income
  • Trading as a sole trader


Some local areas that I cover are:


  • Soham
  • Ely
  • Newmarket

Please contact us if you have any questions about the services I offer to individuals and sole traders.