Individuals and Sole Traders
If you are an individual receiving income in addition to your salary, a sole trader or a business owner receiving income from your company, we can help in a number of ways.
Services we can offer include:
- Property income tax calculations
- Calculating your tax liability
- Preparing and submitting your self-assessment tax return (SA100) on your behalf
- Acting as your agent in dealing with HMRC
By helping you to calculate your tax liabilities and the allowances you are entitled to, we could help you to find significant savings.
If you have not already done so you need to register for self-assessment with HMRC, and submit an annual tax return if you receive any untaxed income, such as:
- Company dividends
- Interest from savings and investments
- Property rental
- Profits from selling shares, a second home or other assets
- Foreign income
- Trading as a sole trader
Some of the local areas that we cover are:
Please contact us if you have any questions about the services we offer to individuals and sole traders.